Is Trump Racist?
I think we can all agree that calling someone a racist out of the blue just for having a different political opinion is uncalled for and isn’t something that is good for public discourse.
But what if enough evidence has been compiled to show a pattern of racially charged statements and ignorant claims which the only conclusion can be their views are that the white race is supreme to all others? Couldn’t then we could label someone a racist?
From observing Donald J. Trump since before his candidacy when he was a reality show host, to the moment he stepped off the escalator at Trump Tower, to today, we at Stop The Donald Trump have catalogued all of his controversial statements. So let’s take a quick look at some actual quotes by Donald Trump:
1. Trump began his campaign calling Mexicans “rapists, murderers, and drug dealers” and as an afterthought, some he assumed were good people.
Trump described people from Mexico as having “lots of problems”, drug users, rapists, and criminals. By painting a large swath of people with a single brush as “dangerous” he is using baseless stereotyping in an attempt to prove that Hispanics are different in their social behavior.
2. And if you think that was a gaffe or anything innocent, he said Mexicans are rapists while under oath.
He literally put his hand on a Bible, swore to tell the truth on it, and called Mexicans rapists.
3. Trump tweeted a racially charged jab at Jeb Bush’s wife.
By earlier characterizing Mexican “illegals” as murderers, criminals, and rapists, he is starting from a basis of racism for his premise.
4. Attacked Jeb Bush for “speaking Mexican”.
Trump is speaking down to other foreign languages, implying the English language and white Anglo-Saxon culture is superior to other languages. That’s straight up the definition of white supremacy.
5. Interrupted a student to ask him what his nationality was.
As if to Trump, a person’s race has any weight to the veracity of their argument.
6. Tweeted wildly racist and inaccurate stats on black crime.
Trump tweeted a graphic from a non-existent organization trying to prove African-Americans are more violent than Caucasians. What motive could one have to do this other than to say whites are less violent?
7. When speaking at the Republican Jewish Forum, used Jewish racial stereotypes to describe the audience.
8. Blamed Mexicans for rise in Los Angeles crime.
Which was statistically not the case, as there has been a decrease in crime, but he keeps scapegoating brown skinned people for some reason.
9. Once proposed a race-based season of “The Apprentice.”
Because who else other than a racist wouldn’t want to see who is the superior race?
10. Said a federal judge could not be impartial because of his Mexican heritage.
Even Paul Ryan thought this was a “textbook example of a racist comment”. Paul Ryan.
11. Said a federal judge could not be impartial if they were a Muslim. Again, super racist.
Trump: ‘It’s Possible’ a Muslim Judge May Not Be Able To Fairly Evaluate a Case Against Me
12. Called out to “My African-American over here” during a rally.
Which on Jeopardy would be the answer to the question “Things slave owners would say.”
13. In an interview with “Face the Nation” said that the police needs to start racial profiling.
Racially profiling is a proven ineffective policing method that only makes sense if you hold the ignorant belief that minorities are more prone to violence and crime.
14. In an appeal to African-American voters, portrayed them all living in poverty.
As if all African-Americans live in a monolithic society.
15. Said black communities are the worst off they’ve ever been, forgetting slavery and Jim Crow.
Trump Says Black Communities Worst Off Ever, Forgets Slavery
16. Stood by his false and debunked claim that the “Central Park 5” are guilty.
Despite DNA evidence clearing them decades ago, Donald Trump still held onto his belief that the group known as the “Central Park 5” were still guilty, something acknowledge at the time was racially charged.
Trump Stands By Racist Claim That Exonerated ‘Central Park 5’ Are Guilty
17. Answered a question at a town hall on Islamophobia with Islamophobia.
Trump’s Town Hall Question on Islamophobia Was Shockingly Islamophobic
18. Claimed the UK is hiding a “Muslim problem.”
19. Pushed a loony conspiracy theory that global Jewish bankers are conspiring against him.
The only place this exact conspiracy theory gets discussed is on white supremacist sites.
Trump Claims Global Jewish Bankers are Conspiring Against Him
20. Called African-American neighborhoods “ghettos” with “so many horrible problems.
Again as if all black people only live in ghettos.
Trump Calls African-American Neighborhoods ‘Ghettos’ With ‘So Many Horrible Problems’
21. Stops a rally to point to an African-American attendee who was actually a supporter of his, yelled that he was a “thug” and threw him out of the rally.
As many in the African-America community point out, “thug” is the new “n-word”.
22. Said that many immigrants are “animals” who “slice and dice young, beautiful girls.”
Trump: Many Immigrants are ‘Animals’ Who ‘Slice and Dice Young, Beautiful Girls’
23. Retweeted WhiteGenocideTM Twitter account who was a white supremacist
24. Retweeted WhiteGenocideTM Twitter account again after being informed he was a white supremacist… and he still did it.
25. Sided with Nazis and white nationalists by praising “beautiful Confederate statues.”
Trump sides with white nationalists and praises ‘beautiful’ Confederate statues
26. Failed to disavow KKK grand wizard David Duke.
For three whole days, Donald Trump told multiple interviewers that he didn’t know who he was, despite being leaders of the Reform Party together back in 2000.
27. Mocked Asians with an “Engrish” accent.
28. Called for a “complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States”.
Donald Trump Calls for ‘Total and Complete Shutdown of Muslims Entering the United States’
29. Refereed to black protesters as “not people.”
30. Thanked supporters who beat up a Latino man and defended them as “passionate”
31. Said he keeps a book written by Adolph Hitler in a cabinet by his bed.
32. Reteweeted the white supremacist known for the “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory.
Trump Retweets Alt-Right Troll Behind ‘Pizzagate’ Following Charlottesville Rally
33. Took three whole days to condemn violence at a Nazi rally in Charlottesville.
In doing so he blamed the protesters who were injured and killed by a Nazi driving his car through a crowd equally to the Nazi who was driving the car.
34. Had an angry phone call with the Prime Minister of Australia for being legally obligated to accept refugees, saying “I hate taking these people”.
35. White House Advisor Sebastian Gorka went on national television and said white supremacists are not the problem.
White House Adviser Says People Should Stop Criticizing White Supremacists So Much
36. During a devastating hurricane recovery, lamented that Puerto Ricans were lazy and wanted everything done for them.
Trump slams Puerto Ricans: ‘They want everything to be done for them’
37. Defended Nazis as “very fine people.”
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: ‘Some Very Fine People on Both Sides’
38. After a devastating hurricane, labeled Puerto Ricans as lazy
Trump slams Puerto Ricans: ‘They want everything to be done for them’
39. Contrasted Puerto Rico death toll to ‘a real catastrophe like Katrina’
Telling Puerto Rican officials they should be “very proud” that hundreds of people haven’t died after Hurricane Maria as they did in “a real catastrophe like Katrina.”
Trump contrasts Puerto Rico death toll to ‘a real catastrophe like Katrina’
40. Fueled hate crime with a tweet erroneously linking a rise in the UK crime rate to “radical Islamic terror”.
41. Stereotyped Japan as a “country of samurai warriors”
Trump Wonders Why Japan, ‘A Country Of Samurai Warriors,’ Didn’t Shoot Down Missiles
42. At a Navajo veterans’ event, made a racist ‘Pocahontas’ crack on Senator Elizabeth Warren
At a Navajo veterans’ event, Trump makes racist ‘Pocahontas’ crack
43. Said people coming from Haiti “all have AIDS” and Nigerians all “live in huts.”
44. Said Latinos and Africans come from “shithole” countries.
Then said we should allow more Europeans, like those from Norway.
Trump referred to Haiti and African countries as ‘shithole’ nations
45. Called a career U.S. Intel office “pretty Korean lady,” grilled her on her heritage
He made a career U.S. intelligence officer uncomfortable when he grilled her on her Korean heritage and demanded to know why she wasn’t being used to negotiate with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un
46. Cited misleading statistics from the Center for Immigration Studies, an designated hate group
47. While walking into Easter services, claimed without evidence Mexicans are flooding America because “they want to take advantage of DACA.”
Trump Says Mexicans ‘Want To Take Advantage of DACA’ While Walking Into Church on Easter
48. Claimed that immigrants are raping at historically high levels.
Trump Claims “Rape” By Immigrants At Level Nobody Has Seen Before
49. Called immigrants “breeders.”
Trump blasts ‘breeding’ in sanctuary cities. That’s a racist term.
50. During a rally asked “Any Hispanics in the room?” to relative silence. “Naw, not so many? That’s OK.”
Trump Asks If There Are Hispanics In The Room Before Demanding His Wall
51. Stood by his banning of Muslims from entering the country, said “there’s nothing to apologize for.”
Trump Stands By His ‘Muslim Ban’ Campaign Rhetoric: ‘There’s Nothing to Apologize For’
52. During a press conference with the Nigerian President, did not deny he called African countries “shitholes,” and even went farther saying, “You do have some countries that are in very bad shape and very tough places to live in.”
Trump Put on the Spot About ‘Sh*thole Countries’ Remark in Presser with Nigerian President
53. Called deported immigrants “animals.”
He later tried to clarify he was only talking about MS-13 gang members, but in context of his entire comment it’s not exactly clear.
Trump on deported immigrants: “They’re not people. They’re animals.”
54. Said at a Naval Academy commencement address that “our ancestors tamed a continent,” adding that “we are not going to apologize for America.”
Your typical racist manifest destiny other cultures are savage rhetoric.
Donald Trump Says ‘our Ancestors Tamed a Continent’ and ‘we Are Not Going to Apologize for America’
55. Threatened Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe he would ship 25 million Mexicans to his country
The idea being that Mexicans are lazy and a burden.
56. Falsely blamed Democrats for his child separation policy and declared that the U.S. will not become “a migrant camp.”
Trump Defends His Family Separation Policy, Blames Democrats: ‘The US Will Not Be a Migrant Camp’
57. Described unauthorized Hispanic immigrants as an “infestation.”
58. Defended his child separation policy by stating “you have to take the children away” in order to deter further Hispanic immigration.
Trump Explains That “You Have to Take the Children Away” in Unhinged Speech to Small-Business Owners
59. Fear-mongered immigrants by falsely painting Democrats as wanting Middle-Eastern immigrants to “pour in.”
Trump: Democrats Want Immigrants to ‘Pour In’ From the Middle East
60. Called for the deportation of immigrants and without due process.
Trump calls for deporting migrants ‘immediately’ without a trial
61. Blamed immigrants for changing the pure culture of Europe.
Trump Goes on Anti-Immigrant Rant: They’re ‘Changing The Culture’ of Europe
62. Bashed African-American basketball player LeBron James as stupid, and African-American CNN host Don Lemon made him look smarter by comparison.
President Trump bashes LeBron James over CNN interview: Don Lemon made him ‘look smart’
63. Bullied former aide Omarosa, labeling her as sub-human.
64. Introduced a Hispanic Border Patrol agent as being okay because he speaks “perfect English.”
Trump introduces Border Patrol agent: He ‘speaks perfect English’
65. Promoted a crazy conspiracy theory that white farmers are being murdered in South Africa as a form of white genocide
Originating from alt-right sites and podcasts, suddenly it ends up in Donald Trump’s Twitter feed.
66. Politicized the death of Mollie Tibbetts, blaming immigrants for her death.
Trump is again fear-mongering immigrants, commit crimes at less rates than native population.
Trump Slams Democrats Over Mollie Tibbetts Death: Their Policies Are ‘Spilling Very Innocent Blood’
67. Donald Trump responded to a revised death toll in Puerto Rico caused by Hurricane Maria by saying the government “did a fantastic job.”
Trump Reaffirms Praise For Gov’t Response to Puerto Rico as Death Toll Updated to 2,975: ‘Fantastic Job’
68. Claimed sexual assault survivors are paid crisis actors and referenced an actual anti-Semitic conspiracy theory of an international Jewish cabal of puppet-masters pulling the strings to thwart the will of everyday Americans.
69. Stoked white nativism by fear-mongering asylum seekers traveling from Central America.
Trump Rails Against Migrant Caravan in Twitter Tirade: ‘A Disgrace to the Democrat Party’
70. Claimed, without evidence, that “unknown Middle-Easterners” are traveling with asylum seekers traveling from Central America.
Trump Claims Without Evidence ‘Unknown Middle Easterners Are Mixed In’ With Immigrant Caravan
71. Cut off aid to the same countries he once labeled as “shitholes,” for not stopping their people from immigrating to the United States.
Trump: US to ‘begin cutting off’ aid to countries associated with migrant caravan
72. Claimed “unknown middle easterners” were posing as legal Hispanic immigrants, and couldn’t produce any evidence when asked.
Trump, When Confronted on ‘Unknown Middle Easterners’ Caravan Tweet, Says ‘Take Your Cameras and Search’
73. Told a crowd that legal Hispanic immigrants were “very bad people” and is an “assault on our country.”
Trump Doubles Down on Baseless Caravan Claim at Rally: ‘Very Bad People’ Are Coming, It’s an ‘Assault On Our Country’
74. Confused our Western allies by claiming immigrants have made Europe less pure and “a mess.”
75. While fear-mongering a “caravan” of legal asylum seekers from Hispanic countries, Trump inflated the size of the group to try to make them seem more menacing to his virtually all-white audience.
Donald Trump lies about crowd size again –vastly inflates number in migrant caravan
76. Told white nationalist Laura Ingram his administration is planning on putting legal asylum seekers from Hispanic countries into concentration camps.
77. Secretly planned to overturn the 14th Amendement to the United States Constitution to end “birthright citizenship.”
78. Tweeted legal asylum seekers from Hispanic countries were actually “very bad thugs and gang members.”
Trump Ramps Up Fear-Mongering: Caravans Made up of ‘Very Bad Thugs and Gang Members’
79. Pushed an anti-Semitic international Jewish conspiracy theory that George Soros was funding a migrant “caravan.”
Trump, Asked by Reporter If Soros Is Funding the Caravan, Says ‘I Wouldn’t Be Surprised’
80. Created the single most racist campaign ad ever run, accusing Democrats of plotting to help “Central American invaders” overrun the nation with cop killers.
81. Even though Native American groups previously told him to his fact to quit using the ethnic slur, Trump told his mostly all-white crowd that calling Senator Elizabeth Warren “Pocahontas” was “too good to give up.”
Trump: I’ll Keep Calling Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas,’ ‘That Name is Too Good to Give Up’
82. Donald Trump called an African-American journalist “racist” for asking him to renounce white nationalism that he has previously defended.
Trump tells black reporter she’s ‘racist’ for asking him to renounce white nationalism
83. Trump singled out an African-American journalist, among a gaggle of reporters, to tell her she “asks a lot of stupid questions.”
Trump to African American reporter: ‘You ask a lot of stupid questions’
84. Trump threatened to shut down the entire border with Mexico, in his belief that Hispanics are the cause of crime and drugs in the country, ignoring shipping containers from China and a border with Canada.
Trump Warns ‘Whole Border’ Could Be Shut: We May ‘Close Entry Into the Country for a Period of Time’
85. Trump forced legal Latin American asylum seekers to wait in horrible conditions in Mexico, rather than follow United States and international laws.
Trump Announces All Asylum Seekers Must Now ‘Stay in Mexico’ Until Claims Approved in Court
86. Trump repeated a KKK talking point, that immigrants are “diseased.”
Trump Falsely Claims Democrats Want ‘Open Borders’ Bringing ‘Crime and Disease’ in Morning Tweetstorm
87. Trump again repeated a KKK talking point, that immigrants are “invading” our country.
Trump Warns of ‘Invasion’ on U.S. Border After Condemning New Zealand Mosque Shooting
88. Trump brought a “visual aid” to explain to Republicans during a luncheon why we shouldn’t pay for disaster relief for Puerto Rico, but not Texas or Florida.
Trump again swipes at Puerto Rico in closed door lunch with Republicans
89. Trump cut international aide for the exact same Latin American countries he once called “shitholes.”
Trump cuts all direct assistance to Northern Triangle countries Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala
90. Trump again echoed the KKK, claiming “our country is full.”
Trump tells Legal Hispanic immigrants seeking asylum: ‘Our country is full’
91. Trump told a room full of Jewish-Americans that Netanyahu was “their prime minister,” an anti-Semitic trope of “dual loyalty” he recently accused a freshman Congresswoman of.
Trump calls Netanyahu ‘your prime minister’ at Jewish American event
92. Trump wanted to “dump” legal immigrants into “sanctuary cities” on his racist belief that it would raise crime levels in their cities, as revenge.
Trump Says He Is Considering Releasing Migrants in ‘Sanctuary Cities’
93. Trump told Customs and Border Patrol officials to break the law when dealing with legal immigrants from Hispanic countries.
Trump told CBP head he’d pardon him if he were sent to jail for violating immigration law
94. Trump again threatened to send legal immigrants to “sanctuary cities,” incorrectly calling them “gang members,” “drug dealers,” and “human traffickers.”
Trump threatens to send ‘gang members’ and ‘human traffickers’ to sanctuary cities in latest immigration meltdown
95. Trump ignored Kyler Murray, the African-American Heisman Trophy winner Oklahoma quarterback taken first in the 2019 NFL Draft, to congratulate Nick Bosa, a white player with a documented history of racist tweets.
Trump ignores black #1 NFL pick to congratulate white player with history of racist tweets
96. Trump falsely claimed he was already sending immigrants to “sanctuary cities” and that it was his “sick idea.”
Trump says US is sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: ‘That was my sick idea’
97. Trump joked after a supporter in the crowd suggested shooting immigrants.
‘Shoot them!’: Trump laughs off a supporter’s demand for violence against migrants
98. After a report from his own administration detailed horrible conditions at his detention centers, Trump tweeted Border Patrol is doing a great job and dismissed any concerns of mistreatment.
99. Trump suggested if immigrants seeking legal asylum didn’t like his detention centers they should “just stay home.”
Trump says immigrants ‘unhappy’ with detention centers should stay home
100. Trump again defended horrible conditions at his detention centers, claiming they were “well run,” despite a report by his own administration showing horrible living conditions and possible human rights abuses.
Trump Defends Migrant Detention Centers: ‘They’re Really Well Run’
101. Trump told black and brown women-of-color to “go back” to the “crime infested” countries they came from.
Trump says Black congresswomen should ‘go back’ where ‘they came’ from
102. Trump says he’s not concerned about being racist because “many people agree” with him
Trump says he’s not concerned about being racist because “many people agree” with him
103. Trump defending his racist “go back” comments by making racially charged false claims that the women of color hate America, love Al-Qaeda, and hate Jews.
Trump Attacks Congresswomen in Unhinged Presser: ‘They Hate Our Country’ With a Passion, ‘They Hate Jews’
104. Defending Trump’s racist “go back” comments, Kellyanne Conway asked a reporter for their ethnicity.
Kellyanne Conway Snaps Back at Reporter: ‘What’s Your Ethnicity?’
105. During a rally Trump stood and basked in a chant of “send her back” for 14 seconds, never denouncing it.
Trump supporters chant ‘send her back’ as president hurls racially-charged accusations at Rep. Omar
106. After written prepared remarks condemning his supporters for chanting “send her back,” Trump then immediately flip-flopped and defended the racist chant.
Trump reverses course, defends racist chants directed at Ilhan Omar
106. Trump called Baltimore a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live.”
Donald Trump Accused of racism, Then blasts black congressman as racist
107. In the middle of a fight with the black community, Trump picked a fight with the Rev. Al Sharpton.
Trump keeps up fight with black community by launching feud with Al Sharpton
108. In the same breath Trump claimed he was “the least racist person” and also singled out African-American CNN host Don Lemon as “the dumbest man on TV.”
Trump Claims He’s ‘Least Racist Person’ While Calling Don Lemon ‘Dumbest Man’ On TV
109. Trump said Colin Kaepernick could play again, who he strong-armed out of the NFL, but only if he is “good.”
Trump: ‘I’d Love to See Kaepernick Back in the NFL But Only if He is Good Enough’
110. Called Italian-American CNN Host Chris Cuomo “Fredo”
Cuomo explained “Fredo” is a derogatory slang for Italians.
Trump Mocks ‘Nuts’ Chris Cuomo as ‘Fredo’ After CNN Host’s Bar Altercation: He’s ‘Totally Lost It!’
111. Said Jews who vote Democrat show a “great disloyalty”
Disloyal Jews is one of the oldest anti-Semitic canards.
Trump: Jews that vote Democrat show ‘lack of knowledge or great disloyalty’
112. Tweeted his disappointment for having to help Hispanic American citizens in Puerto Rico.
Trump whines about paying for disaster relief in Puerto Rico as another storm barrels down on US territory
113. The Trump administration gave Temporary Protected Status to Bahamian families fleeing Hurricane Dorian, until Trump tweeted they were “very bad people” and refused them entry.
Trump dismisses idea of allowing Bahamians into U.S. after Hurricane Dorian
114. Trump discouraged black college students from becoming astronauts, suggesting they should stick to professions more stereotypical for their skin color, in a bizarre racist anti-science rant.
Trump discourages black college students from becoming astronauts in bizarre anti-science rant
115. To prevent Hispanic immigrants from seeking legal asylum, Trump suggested shooting them before they reach our border.
116. Trump compared the Constitutional process of impeachment to a lynching, which succeeded slavery as the ultimate expression of racism in the United States following Reconstruction.
117. Nominated Steven Menashi, who argued countries were weakened by ethnic diversity, to a lifetime judicial appointment.
Almost every Senate Republican voted to confirm Menashi.
Trump nominates judge who argued countries are stronger if everyone is same ethnic group
Trump’s Racist Actions
Words are one thing, but then there are actions. Let’s take a look at a few of those:
1. Ran on a campaign to build a wall with Mexico because of drugs flowing into the United States.
While drugs are coming in to the country at about the same rate from Canada there is no mention of a northern border wall. Why is that? Hint: One is brown and the other is white. (Well actually Scott Walker said we should have a Canadian border wall… and was promptly laughed at by Trump and the rest of the Republicans.)
2. Attempted to ban people based on their religion alone.
3. Rolled back civil rights protection efforts across the federal government.
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government
4. Instituted a child separation policy with the specific intention to discourage Hispanic asylum seekers
Sessions cites Bible to defend immigration policies resulting in family separations
5. Lost 1,475 children as part of their child separation policy, in some cases permanently.
6. Hired known white supremacists in his administration
- Steve Bannon who was the head of the white supremacist Breitbart website, where he turned it into a white supremacist platform, has sections dedicated to “black crime” but no other ethnicity, and frequently engages in racist and anti-semetic attacks.
- Sebastain Gorka who is a member of a Nazi-linked group in Turkey, Vitézi Rend, even wearing their uniform to Trump’s inauguration.
- Jeff Sessions, once said the KKK was okay until he learned they smoke marijuana.
- Russell Vought, who fashions himself an anti-Muslim crusader.
- Stephen Miller, who told a Univision reporter to “go back to your country,” flashed a white power sign, and his leaked emails show a deep affinity for white nationalism.
- Darren Beattie, a speechwriter who spoke at the white supremacist conference H.L. Mencken Club Conference in 2016.
- Eric Blankenstein, a policy director at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who wrote as a blogger if using the n-word was inherently racist and claimed that the great majority of hate crimes were hoaxes.
- Julie Kirchner, an ombudsman for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the agency in charge of processing immigration and naturalization and former head of FAIR, a designated anti-immigration and white supremacist hate group.
- Richard Grennell, Trump’s ambassador to Germany who immediately aligned himself with their actual neo-Nazi party Alternative for Germany, became a social and political outcast, and was rewarded with being promoted to the Director of National Intelligence.
7. Hired three known white supremacists to represent him at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland
- Lori Gayne, whose Twitter handle is “whitepride”
- William Johnson, a white separatists and chairman of the American Freedom Party
- Guy St Onge, an anti-Muslim pastor and YouTube star among white supremacists
8. Dropped their opposition to Texas’ voter ID laws.
Which multiple federal judges have found discriminates against black and Latino Americans.
Trump’s DOJ Dropping Opposition to Texas’ Racist Voter ID Law
9. Pardoned his friend Joe Arpiao
Arpiao was convicted by multiple federal judges for violating the Constitution’s 4th Amendment by targeting dark-skinned people, even after the Department of Justice called him found him to be the worst civil-rights abuser in modern times and legally demanded he stopped his practices. By Trump pardoning Arpiao he is signaling that the will protect his friends (corruption) and violating the constitutional rights of non-whites is an acceptable practice (racist).
10. Had a study proving the positive impact of refugees buried.
Trump Administration Rejects Study Showing Positive Impact of Refugees
11. Slashed legal immigration in half.
12. Slashed legal immigration even more by decreasing the number of eligible Green Cards.
Emails show Stephen Miller pressed hard to limit green cards
13. Proposed deporting immigrants who used government assistance which they were legally allowed to access.
Trump Administration Targets Immigrants on Public Assistance
14. Refused to hire minority White House interns.
Here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class the White House didn’t release
15. Without evidence accused hundreds of Hispanic-Americans living along the U.S.-Mexico border of having fraudulent birth certificates, stripping some of their passports.
US cracking down on citizenship for hundreds of Hispanics along border
16. Held an Iftar celebration and didn’t invite a single American Muslim.
Trump’s White House Iftar Is Missing Major American Muslim Groups
17. His first 87 judicial picks, only one was Black and one was Hispanic
That makes Trump’s judicial picks 92% white.
18. Trump’s administration actively tried to hid a DOJ report that found all domestic terrorism in 2018 was committed by white supremacists.
White Supremacists Responsible for All Race-Based Domestic Terrorism Incidents in 2018 – DOJ Blocked Report
19. Known white-nationalist “Coach Finstock” was caught working at Donald Trump’s State Department, who refused to fire him for several days.
State Department confirms alleged leader of white-nationalist group is an employee, won’t say if he’ll be fired
20. Kicked out legal immigrants for using entitlements they were legally allowed to use, then his acting ICE director admitted it was to allow more Europeans.
Immigration Chief: ‘Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor Who Can Stand On Their Own 2 Feet’
21. Trump’s DOJ blocked and suppressed a report that found white supremacy to be the largest terrorist threat to the country.
The same people who Trump said were “very fine people.”
White Supremacists Responsible for All Race-Based Domestic Terrorism Incidents in 2018 – DOJ Blocked Report
22. Trump approved a plan for record low number of refugee admissions.
Trump told his supporters he only wanted legal immigrants. This was a lie.
Trump approves plan for record low number of refugee admissions
These are only a small subset of examples and we could go over dozens more, but can you see a pattern?
I think with this evidence we have more than enough examples where we can safely say Donald Trump holds racist views.
And if someone you know can’t see why these statements and actions are racist, agrees with them, or think they don’t go far enough, well, maybe you should start looking at their pattern of behavior too.